Soundboard of Joe Jalbert Soundboard of Joe Jalbert

Is this good?!

My favorite one was where he says, "Is this good?" I got a good laugh out of that hehehe tehehehe

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

Too Easy

That was extremely easy, to me at least. On each of my first attempts i got an A only missing 1 or 2 notes per song. I think that you should add a few more songs as a harder difficulty then there would be reason for me to come back.

Holzbach Cannon Holzbach Cannon

NICEEEEEEEE

I got a 6.3, good right? I know.. don't be jealous.

All in one Scene Creator All in one Scene Creator

This is...

This is the best scene creator i've ever seen... great job. Keep going with flash, you have skill.

Reverb-Part 2 Reverb-Part 2

Great game!

My favorite part about it was the music.. it was addicting. but about the game... the only thing i would change is to be able to run, cause he walked pretty slow. besides that great game and theres a spot on the front page for it imo.

The Bubbles Game The Bubbles Game

Haha

I won, and i still won even if you took my cursor. Great game that belongs in the gadgets section.

Cubefield Cubefield

Great Game

I really liked this game... even though it had no sound the gameplay really made up for it. Another bad part about it is people kept on IMing me when i was trying to play and i lost.... but that has nothing to do with the game so its still good. Just add sound and itll be flawless and maybe u can have a key that u can press (maybe down) that restarts the game so u dont have to keep on switching from keyboard to mouse... hah

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

Great game

I got a 130/155 its pretty hard. Good job thinking of such a unique concept :D

Rainbowsphere Rainbowsphere

GREAT!

That was one of the best flash games ive ever played! Good job!

Jak 3: Gold Edition Jak 3: Gold Edition